A Weekend of Brews, Burgers and Bands. Um, Yes!
FRIDAY & SATURDAY, APRIL 20 & 21 | $149* PER ROOM
Spend an April weekend celebrating the finer things in life – brews, burgers, and bands! Stay Friday, Saturday or both nights at The Ridge Hotel and enjoy Saturday’s Brews and Blues Craft Beer Event (April 21) and Sunday’s 7th Annual Burger Throwdown (April 22). See below for the lowdown on these lively festivals and the link to book our special $149* per night rate.
We highly recommend purchasing your event tickets in advance, as both events are projected to sell out.
Friday, April 20 – Sunday, April 22 | Live Music Concert Series by Nashville’s High South
- Unlimited sampling of more than 100 different craft beer from around the U.S.
- A full day of live Chicago blues music
- Photo booth and tasty concession stands
- BONUS: More live music afterward as Nashville’s own HIGH SOUTH performs at The Ridge Hotel Saturday and Sunday!
- No one under age 21 will be admitted; proper identification will be required for all guests.
- Sampling and judging of Lake Geneva’s juiciest and most delish burgers
- Live music, craft beers, and bites galore
- BONUS: More live music after 3pm as Nashville’s own HIGH SOUTH performs at The Ridge Hotel!
TO BOOK ONE OR BOTH NIGHTS AT THE SPECIAL $149* RATE,
Please CLICK HERE or call The Ridge Hotel Reservations at 800.225.5558
*Above rates are for a single king or double queen room and do not include tax or resort fee.