To ensure everyone’s stay is enjoyable:
- Please register your dog prior to check-in.
- We charge by dog size, not by the length of stay, as follows:
- $75 (pets under 40lbs.)
- $150 (pets over 40lbs.)
- This non-refundable fee will be charged to your room account upon arrival.
- Dogs may not be walked through the lobby; please use access doors off the parking lot.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times when outside your guest room.
- Please secure your dog in a proper pet carrier or crate when you leave the hotel premises.
- Please remove dogs from your guest room to accommodate housekeeping or maintenance services.
- Only service dogs are permitted in restaurant or pool areas.
- Please walk your dog in the designated areas (see the guide, below) when on Ridge Hotel property.
- Please clean up after your dog and properly dispose of waste in the designated areas on hotel property.
Lake Geneva’s Dog-Friendly Atmosphere
Lake Geneva offers shopping, activities, and eateries that allow your furry family member to be by your side. Most restaurants have patio seating that accommodates leashed dogs, and dog-friendly stores are marked with window signage. You can even rent a paddle board for you and your dog at Clear Water Outdoor. Stop on by and bring Spot with you!
To register your pet, call us at 800.225.5558.
The Ridge Hotel is located in the rolling hills of the Midwest where ticks are present. Please take the proper precautions for your dog.