Pet Program Guidelines
To ensure everyone’s stay is enjoyable:
- Please register your pet prior to check-in.
- We charge by pet size, not by length of stay, as follows:
- $75 (pets under 40lbs.)
- $150 (pets over 40lbs.)
- This non-refundable fee will be charged to your room account upon arrival.
- Pets may not be walked through the lobby; please use access doors off the parking lot.
- Pets must be leashed at all times when outside your guest room.
- Please secure your pet in a proper pet carrier or crate when you leave the hotel premises.
- Please remove pets from your guest room to accommodate housekeeping or maintenance services.
- Only service dogs are permitted in restaurant or pool areas.
- Please walk your pet in the designated areas (see guide, below) when on Ridge Hotel property.
- Please clean up after your pet and properly dispose waste in the designated areas on hotel property.
Lake Geneva’s Dog-Friendly Atmosphere
Lake Geneva offers shopping, activities and eateries that allow your furry family member to be by your side. Most restaurants have patio seating that accommodates leashed dogs, and dog-friendly stores are marked with window signage. You can even rent a paddle board for you and your dog at Clear Water Outdoor. Stop on by and bring Spot with you!
To register your pet, call us at 800.225.5558.
We are located in the rolling hills of the Midwest where ticks are present. Please take the proper precautions for your dog.